Monday, May 23, 2016

Welcome & Thanks!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. If you like what you read and want to continue to see posts please follow my blog. Thanks again.

Love Thy Goodies is a blog about the stuff I get for free and I mean 100% at a reduced discount for my honest and non biased opinion. I mean who wouldn't love to get free stuff for to test out and then just give your honest review about the product.

When I post there will be pictures and sometimes videos. There also will be a link to where you can purchase the product. Sometimes the company will provide a discount code for me to put on my blog to give out to everyone that follows or just wants to purchase the product can also get a discount.

I don't just apply for products "I" want, I look for products that my son would love for birthday or Christmas, then I think of my family and close friends.

I'm excited to post and share my reviews about these products.

Follow along with me on this journey.

Thanks to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment